5 months ago
We are recruiting for a Key Account Manager to cover Scotland & Northern Ireland territory.
Who are G Touring?
Based in the market town of Market Harborough G Touring operate amazing escorted holidays under the brands of Travelsphere and Just You, changing people’s lives through travel. Whether our customers prefer touring, ocean or river cruising or a rail experience we have so many different adventures for our customers to choose a holiday of a lifetime, everytime.
Working for G Touring
With over 180 staff, we are passionate about our employees and know how important they are to our success. We love to celebrate together and have various events across the month, from free breakfast pastries through to a get together on the last Friday of the month. We are intergrating into our local area through our CSR programmes and working hard towards being an Employer of Choice. We work hard and play hard.
What you will be doing
This role will be responsible for identifying sales and marketing opportunities and working with our partners to deliver these. This role will require extensive travel within a given parameter as well as to our office in Market Harborough and flexible working hours to attend/host events in the evenings and weekends with occasional travel abroad. This role, which reports into the Head of Trade Sales, will help to develop and grow our Trade Sales across both the Travelsphere and Just You brands.
What skills and experience will you need?
* Proven sales skills within the Travel Industry and within Scotland and Northern Ireland territory.
* Excellent communication skills at all levels, both face to face and written.
* Excellent relationship building skills.
* Excellent Training & Presenting skills.
* Previous Account Management/Business Development experience is essential.
* Must present a professional manner at all times.
This role will be suitable for someone who:
* Enjoys building relationships, networking and meeting people.
* Is creative in solving commercial challenges at regional/local level.
* Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
* Willingness and ability to travel around the UK and also overseas
* Is flexible, driven and enthusiastic in their approach.
* Is a team player.
What can we offer you?
* A competative salary
* Generous holiday allowance
* Cycle to work scheme
* Employee Assistant Programme
* Free car parking
* Travel industry related benefits
This is a home-based position working flexible hours to include evenings and weekends. It is essential that applicants must reside within the territory specified.
How to apply
This is a fantastic opportunity and we would love to hear from you if you feel you are a good fit for us. Please apply on line using the careers link, click “Apply” now. Closing date for all applications 30/11/2018.