Job Title: Key Account Manager Internal Clients - IT Services
Salary: £25,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company are offering you an exciting opportunity to join a leading Managed Service Provider (MSP) leading the way in complete technology solutions for businesses across SMB, Hospitality and Education sectors across the UK. An excellent competitive salary and benefits are on offer and you become part of a great and fast-growing team of people.
This role is focused on managing an impressive list of the Company's key clients. You'll be the important interface between the clients and service teams. The successful candidate will be the driving force behind, nurturing, recognising and convert client's ideas, needs and requirements whilst providing all clients with the highest level of service delivery.
- Building upon your existing relationships and exploring new opportunities to encourage sales growth
- To drive sales and strive to maximise revenue, to recognise and increase opportunities and to have the ability to turn and convert opportunities and client requirements into orders
- To showcase the new brands/products/company portfolio, sales offers and weekly deals in line with the clients' requirements
- To gain best supplier pricing, to prepare and issue compelling quotes/proposals, to renew, to forecast all requirements on a daily, monthly, quarterly, yearly basis for each of your allocated clientele
- Establish budgets with your clients, elevate their current requirements, future pipeline and needs on a regular basis and work with them to develop their needs
- To provide Market feedback, assess competitor's pricing/activity in the marketplace and to analyse products and trends
- Provide weekly forecasts/reporting on your client base to your CRM/Sales Manager and align accurate probability scale
- To book required appointments for your clients aligned External Sales Account Manager for Sales, Contract Renewal, Presales and Scoping Meetings or Calls when required
- Manage all your contracts, licenses, domain renewals etc. for your client base
- Establish budgets with the client, elevate their current requirements, future pipeline and needs on a regular basis and work with them to develop their needs
- To place Customer Call/Tickets/Issues onto Autotask - Technical service desk
- Must be commercially aware and proactive with a proven background in IT Account Management and/or IT Sales.
- Excellent time management skills are essential
- Strategic thinker who can spot, convert and close opportunities.
- An effective communicator with excellent presentation skills you must also be a resourceful team player who is calm under pressure.
- Key Account/Account Management experience
- Experience of delivering customer service at exceptional levels
- IT Technical knowledge/know how will be an advantage to this role and will ease the ability to handle their clientele, suppliers etc.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of IT Sales Executive, IT Account Manager, IT Sales Consultant, Sales, Senior Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Key account Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Direct Sales, Relationship Manager will be considered for the role