Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: Home Based
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Purpose of the Role:
Working for the company undertaking active sales and account management duties. Managing a specific portfolio of named client accounts, with the requisite function of increasing the revenue/profit generated from these accounts in line with agreed targets.
To ensure a business wide best practice, and knowledge sharing culture is actively embraced.
- Customer liaison
- Plan, organise and manage events at customer sites
- Full understanding of the customer and their portfolio
- Growth & Retention - Retention is prime objective - Securing/retaining fixed term agreements / contracts within current customer base
- Set agenda and minutes to include regular site visit
- Ensure customer account is run in line with the CDP
- Checking and distributing reports / Compiling if necessary
- Correct invoicing and prompt payment
- Completion of internal company documentation
- Oversee that quotations are issued in a timely and efficient manner
- Completion of, or obtaining, customer purchase orders
- Attending and representing the company at selected exhibitions and conferences
- Assisting the Customer Service Team to carry out their role effectively and efficiently
- Assist with the speedy resolution of customer invoice queries
- Identify, pursue new growth opportunities within a specified client portfolio
- Retain and increase sales within existing customer base through a year on year percentage growth on sales
- Plan and drive the delivery of strategic objectives, including contact, billing, customer resolution, customer retention whilst driving improvements in customer satisfaction
- To establish and maintain strong customer relationship to make us the first choice for their waste management requirements
- Coach junior team members to ensure on-going professional development
- Undertake any reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business
Skills and Experience required:
- Comparable B2B Account Management experience
- An understanding and/or experience of waste & recycling experience and/or facilities management operations is desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of waste management solutions and legislation
- A very personable 'can do' attitude
- A proven ability to maintain focused on client delivery
- Good influencing and interpersonal skills with proven ability to quickly build relationships with clients
- Demonstrates initiative and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commercially aware and takes pride in the quality and standard of their work
- PC literate with good knowledge of IT systems and full Microsoft Office suite
Please note: Candidates must have own transportation, office location is not accessible via public transport.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Account Manager, Business Support, Experienced Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Key Accounts, Sales Account Manager, Senior Business Development Manager, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Supervisor, Senior Business Development Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales Manager, B2B Sales, Senior Business Development Executive, Customer Service Team Leader, Client Support Manager, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Consultant may also be considered for this role will be considered for this role.