8 months ago
Key Account Manager (KAM) – South Coast - Southampton/Portsmouth
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join Nisbets as a Key Account Manager on the South Coast of the UK. As the Key Account Manager your focus will be to visit and present Nisbets to Key Contacts of large potential spend outlets and National/Regional Account Groups ensuring they are fully aware of all aspects of Nisbets services and sales offers with the focus towards accounts where a visit will yield the greatest benefit and financial return.
Our Key Account Managers across the business are driven, target focussed and passionate about providing an excellent service to our customers, so they know Nisbets is an efficient and reliable service to use and rely upon.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include;
* Build and maintain customer relationships with current customers/suppliers who work with Nisbets
* Organise and plan your week ahead with structured visits with your customers. This may include making large volumes of calls to contact around 200+ accounts, as well as following up on previous meetings with your customers
* Booking in regular visits with customers within a 6 week time frame period
* Confidently communicating across different management levels with your accounts
* Negotiating with customers
* Being proactive and adaptable in meetings to serve the customer and what they require
* Creating quotes for customers from Nisbets Key Accounts or liaising with our suppliers to get the relevant product information
* Inputting the correct details into the company’s database to keep track of customer’s records and update your KPIs
* Having excellent communication skills both written and verbally
* Computer literate – Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
This is a field based role, so planning and understanding where your customers operate and what the journey will be like is useful.
We are really keen to speak to individuals who have aspirations to thrive within a field sales environment, who are self motivated and determined to hit and exceed KPIs.
If you feel you have the right attributes and experience to be suitable for this role and to join the UK largest Catering Equipment Supplier, please send your CV and a cover letter via the Apply button
You may have heard of us, you may not, but the chances are you will have eaten off of one of our plates or taken a drink from one of our glasses without ever realising. We provide a huge range of catering equipment to a wide variety of businesses. We probably provide the machine for your essential morning cappuccino along with the exquisite tableware at your favourite restaurant.
We are the UK’s market leading catering equipment supplier providing the best quality products at a great price with next day delivery. Established as a small family business in 1984 to the global operation of today, growth and innovation is what sets us apart and makes us unique. Nisbets has been recognised on The 2018 Sunday Times' TopTrack250 which champions Britain’s growing businesses. We've ranked 48th on the annual league table and we're just one of nine businesses recognised in the South West.
We employ a great team of more than 2,200 people around the World to help make it all possible and we believe that it is an exciting time to join Nisbets. With our values at the heart of everything that we do we are a diverse and fast – moving business with ambitious plans for growth
You will be well rewarded for your hard work, not only will you be part of a growing business but we’ll make sure you have the right training and progression opportunities that will provide you with an opportunity to develop your career.
What we offer you
* We offer a competitive salary + Monthly Bonus + Car, Fuel Card, Phone and I-Pad
* All of our colleagues are enrolled in to a pension scheme, you pay in and we will too
* For peace of mind we provide Life Assurance to cover three times your basic salary
* We reward our people with a bonus of up to £200 or 4 days of annual leave for their attendance
* Need a few more days leave? We have a holiday buying scheme offering you the chance to purchase up to 5 days
* With our Profit Share Scheme a proportion of the company’s profits are shared amongst our colleagues annually as recognition for all of your hard work
* We offer excellent discounts across all of our products – and there are lots to choose from!
* You’ll receive 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
REF: NIS000663 INDMP