Key Account Manager - Freight Forwarding, Colnbrook, Slough
Resolve Recruitment and working with a large international Freight Forwarding company with offices across the UK, Europe and the US. Due to continued growth, they seek an experienced Key Account Manager to work from their Colnbrook offices.
- To build and develop and existing client base across the UK expanding client spend
- Understand and help to develop the customer supply chain strategy
- Collaborate with the client to improve service levels, reduce cost and add value in the supply chain
- Ensure value generated is identified and tracked
- Establish and maintain Account Development and Operational Optimisation Plans
- Produce, analyse and deliver relevant monthly KPI's review
- Conduct monthly/quarterly/annual business reviews
- Solid background in both import and export freight forwarding
- Ocean/Sea and Air experience essential
- A solution-based approach to key account development; presentation skills, strong communicator, ability to deal with complexity
- Excellent I.T. skills including Microsoft Excel
- Excellent basic up to £50,000 p/a
- £6,000 p/a car allowance
- Excellent unrivalled OTE
- Excellent career prospects and benefits
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Key Account Manager career, please APPLY TODAY.
Freight Forwarding, Air Freight, Ocean Freight, Sea Freight, Export, Import, Key Account Manager, Freight Forwarding Sales, Colnbrook, Slough.