- Market Leading Company
- Specialist Electronic Component Distributor
- Strong Account Managers Required
The Role: The new Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing accounts within the industrial end user and manufacturing sector. You will be talking to engineering, production and procurement managers as well as shop floor staff, being tasked with growing these accounts. Full product training will be provided to the new Key Account Manager and there are always ongoing chances here to move up the sales career ladder.
The Company: This is one of Europe's leading distributors, providing a vast range of electronic and electrical components. Firmly established within the market and boasting a significant worldwide turnover, this blue chip organisation is keen to appoint a new Key Account Manager in the Yorkshire and North East area to join their sales team.
For this Key Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales skills
- You will have a strong track record in account management with a strategic and consultative approach
- The ability to deal at all levels and be highly professional and tenacious
Benefits of this Key Account Manager role:
- £30,000 - £35,000 Base Salary
- + 10% Uncapped Bonus
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Laptop, Excellent Pension, Healthcare, Mobile, 25 Days Holidays
Location: North East England
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.