Key account manager, Brighouse, £35,000 + performance bonus. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced account manager to take the next step forward in their career. The company specialise in modern energy solutions and have been highly successful in the market. Therefore, they are now in a period of company expansion. Led by the passionate sales manager, the sales team are supportive and friendly creating a positive and fun work environment. Specific industry experience is not required as full training will be provided.
The role will see you managing established commercial accounts. You will be responsible for regularly contacting the existing client base to understand their needs, introduce new incentives and upsell new products. You will also be in charge of revitalising dormant accounts and providing fantastic customer service. Therefore, you must have a fantastic phone manner with a proven track record of account management success.
The Ideal Candidate
- You must have a minimum of 2 years B2B sales experience
- You will be an established account manager
- You will be career motivated as progression is likely
- You will take a strong consultative approach to developing accounts
- You will enjoy learning about new products and be a 'sponge for information'
To take the next step forward in your career send your CV to email@example.com