My client based in Cambridgeshire is recruiting for a Key Account Manager, with experience within the Motorsport and Automotive sectors. As Key Account Manager you will be a key member of the account management team responsible for identifying new opportunities and helping to deliver on the commercial strategy.
* Establish, maintain and manage a strong working relationship with new and existing customers
* Manage key accounts end to end with input from the finance, marketing and sales department.
* Provide quotations, in a structured and timely manner
* Ensure orders are raised for all completed work
* Attend tradeshows to provide sales support, evaluate strategies and strengths of the competition and identifying new markets and customer opportunities.
* Identify and manager a pipeline of new business through the CRM system (SAP)
* New product development with input from key customers
* Assist in development of product and stock level planning (where relevant) with the Sales, Manufacturing, Purchasing and Finance team
* Undertake national and international travel
* Hold regular account review meetings with the client
* Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering Degree and a proven track record in high performance engineering product sales
* An established career with a proven track record of generating sales and building relationships with customers (ideally automotive and motorsport sectors)
* Good contract negotiation, selling and deal closing skills
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
* Demonstrates consistency and integrity in decision making and dealing with people.
* 9am - 5.30pm (Monday - Friday)
* Annual Leave - 25 Days + Bank Holidays
* Bupa Private Medical Healthcare
* Life Assurance
If you have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Anna on.