Key Account Manager - ISO certification project management
Bedfordshire - mainly office based near Luton
- GBP40k plus Company car, phone, laptop, 25 days holidays, Pension and Healthcare
My client is a global certification body providing quality management systems and standards to organisations looking for ISO accreditation. A new role has arisen for a Key Account Manager to onboard and grow key accounts, develop develop multi-site client relationships and project manage their certification programmes. Reporting into the Operations Director, you will be strategically involved in key projects with the client, whilst working with marketing, sales, global and operational teams across their global network.
Purpose of the role
- To manage and grow key accounts across multiple industry sectors
- To achieve customer satisfaction through the ongoing delivery of operational functions and proactive client management.
- Be involved in operational project management to deliver certification programmes and secure additional ISO standard implementation into the client's business
- Develop, Implement and Deliver the key account strategy
- Complete face to face meetings with key accounts and multi-site client
- Ensure the day to day maintenance of each key account and multi-site client
- Grow the Key account department through the development of existing accounts and onboarding of new key accounts
- Project managing the implementation and ongoing certification programmes with new and existing accounts
- Oversee the daily management of each account ensuring SLA's and KPI's are being achieved
- Managing and track all key account certification programmes and secure the contracts for the next round of audits
- Completing annual customer account reviews to ensure accurate client and project management milestones are being achieved
- Track, manage and report margin and costs on each account on a regular basis to ensure profitability
- Ad hoc duties
In order to be successful in this role, you will be required to have the following skills and experience;
- Experience of working in a customer orientated environment; can recognise the needs of the departments customers and strives to deliver the best level of customer service
- Communication skills with the ability to influence others and build effective working relationships at all levels.
- Experience of developing and implementing effective account plans (strategic and tactical) specific to individual client growth
- Previous Management and leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self motivated with the ability to use own initiative and make decisions in a leadership role
- Previous experience within budget and project management is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this large global organisation who offer career progression and attractive opportunities! If this sounds like you then please apply now!
For more information please contact Stephanie Taggart at Collective Recruit Ltd.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our client's criteria and/or need.