3 months ago
As our Key Account Manager you will be required to manage an existing portfolio of accounts to achieve agreed sales and margin targets whilst consistently retaining profitable customers. Developing new areas of spend through identifying sales opportunities across a range of categories ensuring year on year growth.
As our Key Account Manager you will:
* Ensure the achievement of sales and margin targets.
* Develop successful business partnerships across customer base whilst maintaining a value added service to ensure successful trading relationships.
* Identify key areas for growth and gross profit increase by providing the entire ‘Workplace Solution’ within accounts.
* Negotiate and retain existing business through re-tendering processes and secure fixed term agreements.
* Visit accounts on a quarterly basis; create and deliver account development plans.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful as our Key Account Manager in this business you must have the following skills and experience:
* Demonstrates capacity to transmit information, clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, using appropriate language and channels for the intended audience. Ability to build trust, respect and rapport quickly, at all levels.
* Makes appropriate decisions about when to act independently or to consult others and follows through on tasks with little or no reminders.
* Demonstrates an understanding of the aims and objectives of the business and is able to this to varied situations.
* Uses commercial judgement and is able to multiple factors when arriving at a decision/recommendation.
* Demonstrates self-management skills, including time management, planning, prioritising and timely completion of work responsibilities and job assignments.
* Complete understanding of the sales and business development process, with strong commercial acumen.
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to €45,000pa (DOE) depending on experience, with an OTE of €63,000+ Company car and benefits.
About the Company
We were established back in 1926 as a small bookstore, fast forward to now and we are one of the leading Workplace Solution providers to the b2b marketplace! Covering 42 countries, employing over 10,000 people and offering complete end-to-end business solutions across all sectors!
Lyreco UK & Ireland