Key Account Manager
Our client is the leading UK-based manufacturer and supplier of portable presentation and display equipment. They are part of an international display services Group and collectively, they represent one of the largest manufacturing and distribution groups in their market.
Position: Key Account Manager
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 to £37,000 per annum, OTE up to £49,000
Benefits: Contributory pension scheme; Life assurance after qualifying period; 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays; Health cash plan; Employee discounts; Cycle to work scheme; Tech scheme.
About the role:
Our client is looking for bright and keen individuals to deliver their vision of being the smartest, leanest and fastest at what they do, aligning to their values of Communications, Action, Respect and Empathy.
As Key Account Manager in the UK market, you will be responsible for delivering the budgeted profitability, via the execution of the company product strategy, for 30-35 Key Accounts
You will develop the commercial relationship with reviews every 6 months, site visits and tailored seminars & events on a frequent basis.
You will also compile the required commercial intelligence, i.e. competitor analysis, market trends etc., to allow the business to outperform their rivals in the market, and keep ahead of an ever-changing market.
In addition to managing the existing customer portfolio you will also develop business within those accounts, with the assistance of the Head of Sales and a Sales Genius, which will be aligned to the overall business strategy.
You will assist the Sales & Marketing Director and Head of Sales in the production of the annual sales targets for the budget and the production of monthly & quarterly sales forecasts, by customer and product.
This is a great time to join them on their journey to become world class!
- Extensive experience of operating in sales remotely
- Outstanding people skills with a desire to build relationships
- Thorough understanding of a KPI driven sales environment and in-depth knowledge of working to a company strategy
- A proactive individual, flexible & focused, driven to provide excellent customer service
- Ambitious and driven with a desire to become a key contributor in a world class organisation
- Professional, emotionally mature & ethical
- Takes ownership of tasks and demonstrable ability to solve problems, through to resolution
- Ability to handle pressure situations and manage stress, delivering on multiple work streams concurrently
- Excellent planning, organizational skills, and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
You may have experience of the following: Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Account Management, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Account Executive, Client Relationship Management, Relationship Management, Customer Service, New Business Development, Field Sales, etc.