Key Account Director opportunity with a global specialist HVAC manufacturer of products and systems utilised in domestic, commercial and industrial applications, accounting for a number of the best known and respected brands in the industry.
My client are a global specialist HVAC manufacturer of products and systems utilised in domestic, commercial and industrial applications, accounting for a number of the best known and respected brands in the industry.
With a history of and continued emphasis on market leading innovation, there is still plentiful opportunity, demonstrated by their consistent double digit annual growth both in the UK and internationally.
The Key Account Director will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with National Accounts, whilst developing effective sales and marketing strategies that will protect existing sales whilst delivering incremental and profitable growth.
Further responsibilities include:-
- The formulation of individual account business plans and development objectives to include: product mix sales analysis; growth targets; merchandising/promotional strategy; training requirements/planning and website/social media content reviews and updates for brand conformity.
- Monitoring individual account business plans delivery through: tracking of manufacturer and merchant field sales team engagement; weekly branch and store visits; attending joint meetings with RSM's, DM's and Sales Director.
- Managing and supporting the National Account Manager across key initiatives.
- Negotiate annual Trading Agreements terms when required.
- The attendance of supplier and exhibition conferences when required.
- Monitoring competitor activity.
- The utilisation of the CRM to: monitor account coverage by ASM's and RSM's on a regular basis and ensure the customer organagram is up-to date.
- The communication of key account information to internal and external stakeholders.
- The submission of monthly reports to the Sales Director.
The successful Key Account Director will:
- Have experience operating at a senior level in a strategic national account management and development role.
- Have experience managing a >£20m P&L.
- Have experience working with National Accounts such as Travis Perkins, Selco, Grafton Group, Wickes, and B&Q etc.
- Be a high performer with a demonstrable track record of account and business wins.
- Highly competitive basic salary, bonus, company car, pension, private health care and other excellent benefits.