5 months ago
This company delivers cost-effective cyber security solutions to SME organisations working in UK professional services markets. With 46% of UK firms reporting a cyber attack in 2017, cyber security is acknowledged as the fastest growing IT market in the UK economy.
They are looking for an enthusiastic trainee to join their Sales Team working in their Colchester office. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the 'pre-sale' research and qualification of sales prospects in the UK target markets of financial services, legal and accountancy practice. You will also be introduced to sales processes and trained to become a Sales Executive in the future.
Ideally, you will already have some work experience and a strong interest in IT and sales. While they are an IT company, they will consider candidates from other industries who can demonstrate they have the drive and determination to become a successful sales-person in a highly competitive marketplace.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Research, identification and qualification of sales prospects in UK professional services firms
- Data entry and management of prospect data in the Wizard Cyber CRM system (monitoring of activities within CRM is audited)
- Being trained to execute future sales activities that include prospecting, qualification, proposal creation, prospect meetings and deal closing.
- Become knowledgeable about markets, customers, competitors and products. Training will be provided if you not currently working with IT services.
- Attend and support UK conferences and exhibitions
- Ensure sales administration activities are completed in an effective and timely manner
- Preparing Mail Merge packs to be sent to prospects in electronic and post formats
Based at the companies Colchester office
- At least 1 year in full-time employment
- Interest in selling information technology services and products
- Determined, self-starter who can work without close supervision
- Good literacy and numeric skills
- Strong verbal and communications skills (telephone, in-person)
- Computer literate with experience of using MS Office applications
- Proficient in Internet browsing and research
- Experience of conducting LinkedIn prospect identification and research
What they offer
- Basic salary £18K + £7K performance bonus
- 20 days of holiday per year
- Full travel expenses reimbursed
- Pension and Private Medical Insurance plan
- In-house training and career development opportunities
3 days ago
only 25 days until close