about 1 year ago
Information on the company
Our client deals with intellectual property (IP) with the aim to provide IP business intelligence in a form and speed that can be understood and used across an organisation. They have successfully combined the best of IP, data science and an understanding of the business community through their IP strategy and analytical products. The team includes a multitude of highly regarded IP strategists and world class engineers. They aim to maintain a startup mentality where fresh thinking and curiosity are the default decision-making tools.
This is a permanent position paying £25K per rata.
How you can expect to spend your day;
You will undertake a range of tasks encompassing the full marketing mix, come with a fresh set of ideas and be keen to be involved.
* Support the sales and marketing team in daily administrative tasks
* Write email campaigns, set up automations and analyse their effectiveness.
* Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
* Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
* Organise worldwide events, including sponsorship.
* Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
* Track and report the effectiveness of marketing initiatives
* Other ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
The company are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Marketing Executive to join the growing team. You will collaborate with the marketing and sales team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain all marketing initiatives.
You must have at least one years’ experience in marketing or a similar role and be technically proficient in WordPress, CRM systems and mail automation. Copywriting is also a large part of this role, so the ability and enthusiasm to understand complex technologies and create editorial output is essential. Furthermore, you must have excellent organisational and proofreading skills with consistent attention to detail.
* Proficiency in WordPress
* Understanding and experience in using mail automation tools
* Great attention to detail and creative flare
* Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
* Familiarity with marketing analytics software (including Google Analytics)
* Familiarity with CRM and Email Marketing software
* Understanding and familiarity of SEO – Google Adwords
* Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
* Experience in B2B marketing
* Interest in technology and innovation.
* Solid understanding of marketing metrics
* Solid understanding of different communications and PR techniques
What are the perks of interning at this company?
Everyone at this company are passionate about their work, inspired by the impact it has on their business and customers. They maintain a start-up mentality where fresh thinking and curiosity are the default decision-making tools. As a team, they believe in collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences.
Apply for this role