about 1 year ago
Information on the company
Our client is an award-winning FinTech startup. The company has grown exponentially since its conception and has big plans to expand over the next few years.
This client offers a unique employee perk: financial solutions technology. Working here gives you access to valuable financial education resources and affordable loans directly from your salary. This is done in order to help employees feel confident in their ability to manage their finances, as well as offer them access to fairer financial solutions should they need them.
This is a graduate job offering up to £25K per annum.
Key responsibilities of the role;
This is an exciting role that will give you the opportunity to work within an exciting FinTech company that is growing fast!
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will gain new client in the SME sector through referrals and your own prospecting, as well as via partner introducers. Therefore, telephone skills with a confident and passionate manner are key.
The key skills required are experience developing new business opportunities, capitalising on qualified leads and marketing campaigns as well as building and managing a sales pipeline
* To prospect, sell and close opportunities to SME prospects
* To prepare and present the Company’s product set over the telephone aligned to the specific client requirements and their broader HR strategy.
* To maintain regular contact with current prospects in a controlled and logical manner through the management of the prospect database.
* To pro-actively work with the internal marketing and external sales team to target specific companies and Industry sectors to generate new business appointments.
* To contact prospects through networking and cold calling to self-generate prospects daily.
* To maintain accurate and timely records of all prospect/client activity utilising the CRM
* To achieve individual Key Performance Indicators as required by the Head of Sales
* To attend and contribute to sales meetings on a weekly/monthly basis.
* To fully understand the company product set, and where appropriate liaise with the relevant product managers across the business to ensure you are fully versed on the benefits and implications of each product.
* Ability to occasionally support the external sales team with appointment booking.
* Industry sector experience is beneficial but not essential from within the Employee Benefits/Rewards and incentives.
* Ability to create and close opportunities over the telephone.
* Proven results around a targeted role showing first class ability in a sales role.
* Previous experience in research and analysis desirable.
* Previous experience in the Financial Services Industry is desirable.
* Creative and able to generate ideas to help grow and develop the proposition.
* Ability to focus on both short-term goals and long-term strategic objectives.
* Ability to perform confidently in client facing situations as required.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
As an ambassador for the company at all levels you will be expected to convey values of excellence at all times, and work closely with other parts of the business when required. You will be joining the business at an exciting time, so a desire to win and a desire to be part of the success is obviously a must.
* Excellent English & communication skills.
* Well organised with effective time and activity management skills.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks.
* Goal orientated, able to meet and exceed goals.
* Systems literacy knowledge in MS office, Excel, Word and Internet.
* Self-confident with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
* Able to work independently as well as being part of a team.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
There are many perks to joining this forward thinking company, below are just a few
* Central London office
* Fresh fruit, chocolate baskets and drinks fridge available
* Movie nights, Karoke evenings and of course thirsty Thursdays!
* An enthusiastic, motivated team with a mix of young professionals and experienced staff, all aspiring towards company goals.
Apply for this role