25 days ago
Junior Channel Sales Account Manager – UK
Job Posting Number: 175514
Sales Henley on Thames, England December 20, 2018
Apply Add to Cart
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Junior Channel Sales Account Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing People who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
* Are passionate about driving customer success
* Enjoy collaborating with others
* Strive to exceed expectations
* Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
A passionate sales professional who consistently meets and exceeds targets as well as successfully executing our sales strategy.
You will be responsible for:
Managing incremental growth of the license and data revenues from the set of existing partner and non-named accounts for the UK for the GIS/portfolio consisting of the MapInfo suite (MapInfo Pro, applications, MapXtreme, Spectrum Spatial and data management). The LI portfolio is defined as Spectrum platform, Spectrum Spatial, Spectrum LI for BI and our data portfolio
You will be responsible for:
* Inside sales activity from existing installed base on direct or partner accounts that have bought from us in the past. This will require some out bound proactive calling as well as customer retention
* Working with the channel manager to drive enterprise GIS/LI opportunities in new logos
* Work with the Direct sales managers to drive GIS/LI business in the named accounts
* Follow leads from marketing campaigns
* Grow the PBS license and data revenues across the LI portfolio (including Spectrum and data)
* Migrate GIS/LI larger direct opportunities to the channel
* Build pipeline in the installed base accounts, across all LI verticals and driving net new license and data revenues
* Work closely with marketing and business development/prospecting teams, owning the qualification of leads through to closure with partners
* Interface with LI Pre-sales and product management, providing customer feedback
* Exhibit strong /LI sales process for the base/inside sales with pipeline management, sales progression, forecasting and seeking assistance/help where needed.
* Provide accurate forecasting and achieve quarterly budget requirements set by the EMEA LI Director.
* Inside sales and some field sales or equivalent work experience
* Experienced sales professional within GIS /LI software and services industry with sales background and proven success of market based solutions and product sales
* Good product knowledge of GIS and LI software
* In addition to either Local or Central Government Candidates will have experience of selling into one of the following Commercial verticals: Retail; Insurance; Financial Services; Telecommunications; or Utilities
* Consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets quarter on quarter as well as annual basis
* Successful at executing sales strategies and building pipeline.
* Experience of working with partner and customers in more than one country
* Experience of using Salesforce CRM
Our Software team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our Software technology and solutions help businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.
***No Agencies Please***