8 months ago
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefónica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefónica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world’s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do. We are much more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them. We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
About the role
The Change Executive role will work within the Transformation Change team. The Change executive will be working across the programme to capture change impacts resulting from the transformation programme and support the central teams and functions in ensuring they are ready for go live.
• Assess and Collate detailed change impact assessments, with an initial focus on End to End Digitalisation
• Undertake detailed change impact assessments; working closely with functional change teams
• Facilitate and support various workshops to discuss and capture change impacts
• Support the development of business readiness plans
• Support the development and ongoing evolution of the overall change plan
• Develop a detailed understanding of the change impacts across the respective area/stream
• Understand the wider change impacts across all other respective areas and streams
• Attend workshops to capture change impacts and facilitate change impact conversations and analysis
• Complete detailed change impact assessments and ensure these are kept up to date
• Work with functional experts and change teams to undertake and support the detailed change impact investigations and assessments
• Support the business change team in developing business readiness plans
• Support business readiness activity and delivery across the business
• Support the identification of synergies, commonalities and dependencies across the functional areas and wider business
• Experience in process analysis, business analysis, change analysis or process design is essential
• Change experience advantageous but not essential
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to think laterally as well as drill into detail
• Strong planning and analytical skills
• Ability to adapt and work in an evolving and changing environment
• Work well in a team but comfortable working independently as well
• Confidence in facilitating conversations with groups of stakeholders in a workshop environment
Recruiter: Ellen Stone
Salary and benefits:
We are looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position, and in addition we have some great benefits that could include a bonus, life cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica`s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you`ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There`s so much to discover. Your adventure starts here.