Junior Account Handler (Insurance)
Our client is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Junior Account Handler
Location: Croydon, Surrey (Commutable from Epsom, Sevenoaks, Horley, Crawley, Dartford and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £14,000 to £17,500 per annum
About the role:
- Ensure the completion of day to day administration including processing of new business, renewals, mid-term adjustments, client queries and cancellations in accordance with company procedures
- Ensure that checking of all documentation is completed on a daily basis in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensure credit control and debt collection is up to date for brokers and direct clients
- Ensure that departmental banking is completed in a timely manner
- Deal with technical queries both verbally and in writing, referring where appropriate
- Be aware of relevant new legislation and competitors' products and suggest changes / improvements as appropriate.
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- Previous Administration Experience
- Excellent client service skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial awareness and customer focus
- Previous Insurance experience would be beneficial but is not essential
You may have experience of the following: Junior Account Handler, Account Handler, Account Executive, Insurance Administrator, Account Administrator, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Finance Services, Office Administrator, Customer Service, etc.