10 months ago
Information on the company
This exciting company provide a personal, bespoke service to identify specific investors for client's funds. Acting as a dating platform between investors and funds. Their expertise encompasses the full spectrum of investment strategies. The research analysts are speaking with investors all over the globe about their investment strategies, and searching for matches between investor requirements and the universe of available funds. They understand where investors are looking to allocate and what their requirements are in order to help facilitate relevant conversations.
This is a graduate level role and an ideal position for a candidate looking for an entry into the world of asset management, and specifically for someone with an interest in hedge funds.
This great company connects fund managers with their target investors by contacting investors on a regular basis and discerning what kinds of funds they want to allocate in.
By asking detailed questions to their investors they create customized investor profiles for of their clients. The Investor Analyst serves as a researcher and a coordinator between investors and fund management clients. It is a perfect role for someone looking to get into the business development or sales sides of asset management. New analysts will go through an orientation process in which they will learn about Alternative Investments, the CAIA (Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst) Association, and an introduction to client relations, among other skills.
The Investor Analyst role consists of:
* Ongoing calls with investors in order to understand their allocation process.
* Managing a client base of fund managers – this includes providing a premium service to your own clients through excellent industry and market knowledge in order to assist them in identifying suitable investors, as well as keeping the Murano team up to date with your clients’ progress and needs.
* Producing customized investor reports that will be sent to clients.
* Participating in monthly review sessions and weekly conference calls to gain feedback from our clients and to ensure they are receiving the highest level of service.
* Exhibiting a genuine interest and understanding of global trends in investment flows and allocations amongst various investor types.
* Entering and updating gathered information into our CRM system, which is at the disposal of our clients.
To be considered for the position, the candidate must exhibit a passion for business development within fund management. The candidate should have a demonstrable ability to learn difficult concepts quickly and operate in a fast paced environment. Exceptional relationship and network building skills are crucial when talking to investors both on the telephone and in person. All candidates should show ability to multi-task and efficiently structure time across a broad range of tasks. Additionally, experience within the domain of asset and investment management would be highly desirable, as would a university degree with strong academic credentials and other relevant training certificates.
Benefits of the company;
* There will be a series of salary increases during your first year in addition to a healthy bonus system.
* Amazing location in central london
* Lots of career development opportunities.
Apply for this role