about 1 year ago
Information on the company
Our client is the world’s only truly global business school offering an accelerated, top-ranked MBA degree; a Bachelor degree; an Executive MBA degree: and a series of one-year Master-degree programs. Their innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives on their unique Global Campus Rotation—a program that allows students to study on any combination of five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, and Shanghai, as well as the business schools rotation center in New York City.
With students representing 140 nationalities, this International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
They love exceeding goals, they love speed, and they strive when changes happen. Fundamentally, they love what they do: helping students find a business school that is relevant and that could potentially change their lives. If you identify yourself with them, read on!
This opportunity will pay £8/hour plus commission structure from day one.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Calling international students and informing them of the award winning leading education program the business has to offer.
* Managing a sales pipeline of your own leads across European and global markets.
* Getting candidates to start and complete an application to the educational programs the business has to offer.
* Following up warm leads by email with marketing materials and campaigns which will be provided by your supervisor
* For candidates who progress there will be travel, organising events, managing and closing candidates onto our programs (all the way to collecting money).
Day-to-day activities will include:
* Calling, emailing and informing students about the benefits of joining one of the business educational programs.
* Interviewing potential candidates to check they meet the businesses admissions criteria (face to face and via skype).
* Preparing and sending out email shot campaigns to potential prospects.
* Taking telephone interviews with prospects who have expressed interest in a product.
* Monitoring a sales pipeline and ensuring all leads are contacted and progressed.
* Working in a team with other recruiters (sometimes on the same markets).
* Organising marketing campaigns and events in markets and at campus.
What are your key candidate requirements for the role?
* Fluency in another language is a bonus but not essential.
* All those hired by the business to execute this role are all very different people. However, they do share some common attributes; sociable, opinionated, articulate, intelligent, good sense of humour, relentless and enthusiastic.
* You will have the confidence and personality to work closely with your colleagues.
* You must be: degree educated, highly literate as well as articulate, and able to show genuine enthusiasm for winning new business.
What are the perks of working for this company?
* Base salary plus bonus on-target-earnings
* A congenial working environment in a friendly and ambitious team
* Great career prospects both within the office and the large network of companies around the world.
Apply for this role