International Sales Manager, Engineering Services, Cardiff, £50,000 Basic Salary + bonuses + package. This is a terrific career opportunity within a very specialist engineering services business. The role is selling both software and engineering services to a niche industry sector and your role is to strategically account manage the portfolio of clients to maximise opportunities together with winning new projects.
The company are a well-established provider of engineered services with around 80% of their business being international. Renowned for developing their staff, they enjoy low levels of staff attrition and have a brilliant working team culture.
Managing a wealth of stakeholders within the accounts you will be an adept networker that is a 'top-notch' client relationship manager who is well presented, fluent, socially sophisticated and commercially strong.
This is a role that requires global sales experience, and applications will only be considered from candidates with the following experience:
+ An International sales background
+ Experience of selling technical engineering services or technical software
+ The willingness to travel significantly.
* History of winning large complex, high valued deals
* Some international sales exposure selling directly to end-user clients
* Business to Business sales experience
* Experience of working within a smaller company i.e. where you aren't totally reliant on support departments to get a good job done.
* A dynamic, motivated and success-oriented approach to new business development.
* A highly professional with excellent sales habits - hardworking, proactive, self-managing, self-motivated, "whatever it takes" attitude, etc!
* Excellent project management and IT skills
The role involves a lot of relationship building and client hospitality and requires a consummate professional that is well presented, well-educated and has the ability to be the conduit in broking deals with project values that are often in the £millions.