4761 jobs - 12 added today
409946 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me jobs relevant to my job search
9 months ago
BMS Performance
Basic Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + £4k OTE, Car All
Location: Birmingham
Job type: Permanent
Business sector: B2B
Contact: BMS
Category: Technical Sales Jobs

International Sales Manager - Capital Equipment - £40k - £45k + £4k OTE + Car Allowance

  • Well-Established Manufacturer
  • International Travel
  • Account Management focused role

The Role: The successful International Sales Manager will be selling Process Manufacturing capital equipment into our clients 'Sales Partners' / Distributors network (circa 90% of time) and the other 10% conducting joint visits with reps to the end users, demonstrating these products and training their engineers. You will inherit 56 accounts across the UK and Europe and this role is managing those, upselling/cross selling within. You will be required to attend several global exhibitions. Your contact level will vary from Sales Managers, Branch Managers & Owners to Engineers. This International Sales Manager role will require you to be abroad circa 15% of the time, when you are not abroad, they like you to visit the head office in the West Midlands.

The Company: With over a century of industry expertise behind them, our client is part of a market leading manufacturing group. They are now looking to add an International Sales Manager to the team hence their current recruitment campaign. Manufacturing a full range of materials testing machines for quality control including static, dynamic and hardness, the group have over 1,500 dedicated staff worldwide and a fantastic reputation for quality.

For this International Sales Manager position, you must meet the following criteria:

  • Field sales experience
  • You will have experience in channel management or distribution accounts
  • Capital Equipment sales experience is advantageous

Benefits of this International Sales Manager role:

  • £40,000 - £45,000 Base Salary
  • £4k OTE
  • Car Allowance
  • Laptop, Mobile, Pension, 25 Days Holidays

Location: Midlands

Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...


23 days ago
only 5 days until close
Yesterday
only 27 days until close

Email me jobs relevant to my job search

  Back to the top