International Plumbing Sales Manager – £45,000 to £55,000 OTE – Toddington / Bedfordshire
African Supplies Limited are looking for an ambitious and highly motivated International Plumbing Sales Manager from a MEP background, with emphasis on plumbing. Your role will be to build on our existing platforms, extracting higher sales from existing markets and creating exciting new ones. The role is highly autonomous and includes frequent (monthly) travel across sub-Saharan Africa. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a fresh challenge in a rapidly growing and dynamic company.
The key responsibilities of an International Plumbing Sales Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Managing relationships with Distribution Partners in Africa, demonstrating an ability to understand the demands of diverse markets and generating solution-based sales proposition
- Researching market dynamics, sales channels and value drivers
- Leveraging our established networks and contacting construction and engineering companies to increase the usage of our products to projects and large construction companies
- Providing our distributors sales teams with appropriate product training
- Using design take-offs; advise clients of technical solutions which provide the best value
- Managing relationships with suppliers from the UK, Europe and Argentina
- Arranging for appropriate sales, technical, advertising and other materials to be produced
- Co-ordinating with our office operations team for orders and deliveries
African Supplies Ltd (ASL) is arguably the largest provider of branded construction materials in sub- Saharan Africa with historic sales of over £250 million. We work with manufacturing partners around the world to market and deliver construction systems through a network of exclusive distributors in over 25 countries throughout the African continent.
The key skills and qualities of an International Plumbing Sales Manager:
- Proven track record of business success through solution-based sales, with an excellent knowledge of plumbing systems and technically educated in areas of MEP
- Exemplary customer service skills, willing to go above and beyond for our customers
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills; a champion at conveying the value of our products and the ability to communicate equally well with corporate directs as with plumbers
- Computer literate and highly competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A great attitude and a good listener who is willing to understand and learn from others
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.