Delta Plus (UK & Ireland) is the UK subsidiary of the Delta Plus Group, one of the leading Safety Footwear and PPE manufacturers with global revenues of €240m and more than 1,500 employees. We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced:
Internal Sales Account Manager:
Working from our Blackburn offices( BB1 2LJ - directly from M65, J6) and Reporting to the Sales Office Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing existing customer relationships.
You’ll assist in the achievement of the Company’s targets and objectives, ensuring profitable sales growth is met and exceeded. You will gain a full understanding of why business, if any, has been lost and report this back with solutions.
This is a full-time permanent role and salary will be dependent upon previous experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding group and comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- Internal, office based role managing and developing relationships with existing and new customers.
- Achieve primary KPIs to include: monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Creating and maintaining call records and call cycles.
- Generate interest in company promotions and maintain the opportunity pipeline.
- Identify opportunities for sales that includes current spending and lapsed accounts.
- Process customer quotations in a proficient and timely manner, to include follow up to the point of sale or decline.
- Demonstrate a high technical aptitude for products and services, relaying your knowledge accurately when dealing with customer enquiries.
- Work closely with external sales team and internal marketing.
- Proficient use of company CRM system and reporting.
- Utilise tangible data sets on reporting e.g. CRM reports of customers who have historical sales history, however, have not been a repeat customer for a period of time.
- Demonstrate true professionalism at all times when liaising with customers and suppliers, as you are the company ambassador.
Skills & Experience Required
Telesales experience in a pro-active outbound selling environment is essential. PPE or Safety Footwear experience preferred but NOT ESSENTIAL as training will be given
- Computer literacy, specifically in Microsoft Office packages
- Minimum 1 year telephone sales experience required
- Ability to manage own work load effectively
- Results driven, tenacious and hungry to succeed.
- Strong commercial awareness
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined to follow the daily structure
- First-rate communications skills; demonstrating confidence, adaptability, dependability and initiative
Please note we will only contact applicants if we wish to take their application further.
NO AGENCIES AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU