5 months ago
Internal Sales Support
Type of role: full time permanent
Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
Holidays: 25 days
Overall purpose of the job:
As a Sales Support administrator, you will be an integral part of a successful sales team. You will support the ongoing growth of Exclusive Networks business within Exponential-E’s sales team by providing expertise of Exclusive’s vendors to Expo-E as well as supporting the procurement team in registering opportunities with vendors and getting the best quotes from Exclusive Networks.
Key responsibilities for this job:
* The candidate must be able to understand a diverse range of vendor products ensuring that knowledge of features and pricing is up to date. The candidate will hold strong internal relationships and use this resource to further enhance Exponential-E’s experience of Exclusive networks, other primary goals are to increase products brought through Exclusive Networks.
* To aid the procurement team when issuing Quotations and processing Purchase orders as well as completing administrative tasks as and when necessary. (i.e. Loans, Deal Registration, deliveries/logistics).
* Maintaining and exceeding SLA’s for requests and being responsive.
Knowledge and experience required:
* Responsive and efficient
* Strong communication skills, with good telephone manner
* Commercially aware
* Attention to detail
* Good administrative skills
* Ability to learn quickly
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
* Ability to problem solve, identifying a client’s needs and respond accordingly
Desirable knowledge and experience:
* Knowledge of IT Industry – knowledge of our vendors would be excellent
"Achieve the status whereby Exponential-e 3.0 is formally acknowledged among our peers, competitors and clients as the most advanced and innovative business technology enabler in The World. A World-class company..."
Apply Now |