POSITION: Internal Sales Person
SALARY: Competitive salary and terms for the right applicant
BENEFITS: Company Pension, 20 Days holiday + Normal Public Bank Holidays
HOURS: Normal office hours M-T 08.00-17.00 / F 08.00 -15.30
LOCATION: Frimley, Surrey GU16
Our client specialises in Electronic Components, namely Frequency control products and battery technology.
Established in 1954, they are now one of the leading companies in frequency control & battery technology & solutions globally.
Due to continued success and growth, the UK & Irish office located in Frimley, Surrey is currently looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to come and join the team as an Internal Sales Person. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Manage and control the effective flow of information both from and to customers, Sales Representatives and internal departments.
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of requests for information and requirements from both internal and external sources whether written or verbal.
- The checking of all information and data for accuracy and completeness, before communicating with the relevant party.
- Regularly progress and follow up requests for information and approvals from all sources.
- Display a pro-active, “can do” attitude and promote a “team approach” amongst internal sales personnel in order to provide effective customer service levels.
- Maintain suitable records to enable the swift retrieval of all information pertaining to customer records.
- Customer visits may be required in order to improve relationships and obtain first-hand knowledge of their requirements.
- Handle day-to-day queries and issues and satisfactorily resolve such items.
- During day to day customer management, review customer interaction to ensure continuing contact with present, previous and potential customers with the possibility of arranging Sales Representatives appointments.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Needs to be a team player.
- Knowledge of Electronic component industry desirable but not necessary.
- Experience of Microsoft Office desirable.
- Knowledge of SAP and CRM systems desirable.
- Training would be given.
- Keeping regular contact to existing and new customers.
- Ability to work to schedules.
- Attention to detail.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Internal Sales Department, Internal Sales Assistant, Internal Sales Person, Internal Sales Executive, Internal Sales Operative, Internal Sales Admin, Sales Assistant, Sales Executive