Position: Internal Sales Executive
Job Overview: The role is to generate new business and maintain a defined customer base within a specific territory of the UK as well as the account management of the business as it is won.
(i) Reporting to the Sales Manager.
(ii) Interaction with external customers and clients
(iii) Interaction with all Skyguard sales employees
Scope of work:
• Effectively manage end to end, all incoming phone or web lead enquires and convert these into orders
• Work in partnership with a territory field manager to nurture customer relationships
• B2B cold calling businesses to sell the company's products and services
• Working towards challenging sales targets
• Maintaining strong relationships with client base
• Occasionally attend client meetings when required
• Attend sales events and shows as and when required
• General administrative duties
• Sourcing and identifying new clients
• Feeding into and creating sales proposals
• Create and maintain monthly and yearly sales forecast
• Maintain a healthy pipeline of prospects with a view to converting into a New Business meeting
Skills and experience:
• We would prefer a minimum of 1 years’ experience of product and service sales, B2B sales, direct sales or telesales although we will also consider applications from other sectors.
• Experienced in cold calling and able to demonstrate a range of techniques, including a strong opening and closing skills
• Able to flex communication style depending on audience
• Able to work to deadlines
• Competent in using a CRM platform
• Able to work to a range of sales KPI’s
• Confident in building relationships
• Previous experience in the security industry is NOT required
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Positive attitude
• Determination to achieve targets.
• Team Player with the ability to use own initiative
• Proven telesales experience
• Well organised with the ability to multi-task.
• Self-motivated and driven to succeed
• (Desirable) Good working knowledge of Office packages in particular Excel