Internal Sales Executive
Our client is looking for an energetic, conscientious person who interacts well with other people to join their Internal Sales Team in Coventry.
You’ll be joining a dynamic nationwide sales network of 250 people at one of the UK's leading distributors of industrial automation and control products.
Having just celebrated their 40th birthday, our client is looking towards a bright future as a growing part of Sonepar, an independent family-owned company with global market leadership [44,500 people, an annual turnover of 21.6 billion euros] in B-to-B distribution of electrical products, solutions and related services.
If you are looking for a company that has a long-term vision and cares about its people and the planet, then you are looking for our client which spans 44 countries and is constantly striving to create stimulating opportunities for the future.
Position: Internal Sales
Location: Coventry, West Midlands (commutable from Birmingham, Rugby and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £17,000 to £19,000 depending on skills and experience
Benefits: Group Life Assurance (1x annual salary), 25 days annual leave (increasing with length of service),Westfield Health Cash Plan (level 1, employee only),Pension Scheme (3% employee contributions, 3% employer contributions),Other flexible benefit options such as upgrades will be available for selection on an annual basis, volunteer day each year.
About the role:
The role of Internal Sales Executive includes the potential to grow with them and build your own career.
Working in the Sales department at our client means working closely with their customers on the phone, via email and face to face, and maximising sales opportunities.
So, they are looking for someone with initiative, determination and self-motivation who enjoys dealing with people and understands the nature of working within a team.
- Promote, sell and advise customers on compatible products and services and demonstrate sufficient commercial awareness and powers of persuasion to negotiate prices
- Liaise confidently with existing and new customers, over the phone and email.
- Provide support and servicing skills to our customers for all aspects of orders and enquiries.
- Handle non-franchise purchasing and check the customer is advised on availability of products, pricing and discounts.
- Ensure accuracy of orders and push forward with outstanding orders.
- Create and maintain relationships so you need to enjoy dealing with people and be confident that you can make a good impression.
- Take charge of your personal development and contribute to the evaluation of performance in line with Routeco’s core competencies and learning and development framework.
- Observe Health & Safety policy and procedures.
- To deal with customers, you need a solid education with GSCEs (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- Our computer operations require a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and data entry systems.
- Experience in a similar sales / customer service environment will be a major benefit when you are dealing with clients.
- We are looking for someone with drive, initiative and vision who wants to build a career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
You may have experience of the following: Sales Administrator, Sales Support, Sales Executive, Customer Relationship, Internal Account Manager, Customer Support, B2B Customer Service, Internal Account Executive, Internal Sales Administrator, Internal Sales Executive, etc.