Our client is an International Industrial Machinery company and due to continues success they have an immediate vacancy for an Internal Sales Executive to be based at their head office in Rugby.
The job will involve the following:
1) To contact prospective customers via the telephone.
2) Working with existing customers to maximise sales and opportunities.
3) Making contact with potential contacts who have made enquiries through various sources.
4) Entering details into the CRM system and maintaining the sales pipeline.
5) Advising customers on best machinery for their needs.
6) Inviting customers to demonstrations and completing demonstrations .
7) Sending out quotations and make follow up calls to close deals.
8) Prospecting and working closely with the marketing team.
9) Giving details on deliveries and new product development.
Candidates applying for this role should ideally have experience within a similar internal industrial sales role such as machinery, tools, tooling etc and have the skill and ability to grow sales.
Please send your cv to Adrian Browning at Executive Sales Recruitment