Internal Sales Executive
Our client has successfully established itself as one of the UK`s leading distributors of industrial automation and control products. Over an impressive period of sustained and continuous growth, they have secured a nationwide network of sales locations employing over 250 personnel. The company has expanded by focusing on providing customers with the very best choice of products from leading manufacturers from around the world packaged together with a range of value-added services.
Position: Internal Sales
Location: Bristol, Avon
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 depending on skills and experience
Benefits: Health care cash plan Auto enrolled in pension scheme Group life assurance Flexible Benefits, Buy / sell holiday options, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Health care upgrades available, Free parking.
About the role:
As the Internal Sales you will enter sales orders and to keep customers fully updated on progress of their orders. Develop and maintain customer relationships whilst promoting our client's products and services and maximising sales opportunities. Participating in pro-active telesales activities to their ‘house account’ ledger.
- Deal with customer orders and enquiries appropriately and in a timely manner (expectations are within 24 hours hours)
- All aspects of non-franchise purchasing (order placement, carriage, progress etc.)
- Maintenance of customer discount schedules Check and ensure the customer is advised on: availability of product, pricing and appropriate discounts
- Ensure accuracy of orders before entering onto the Strategix system
- Progress any outstanding orders, keeping customer fully updated of progress
- Complete any associated paperwork and administration functions associated with the role
- Escalate issues where appropriate to appropriate department or individual
- Liaise with Sales Engineers, other departments and branches as required
- Promote and advise on compatible products and services whilst maintaining high levels of customer service
- Meet the branch KPI’s to maximise sales; maintain and grow the number of trading accounts; and increase the range of products sold
- Demonstrate sufficient commercial awareness to negotiate prices, depending on the customer status, ownership and type of product; thereby maximising the margin achieved on the transaction
- Understand the lead time requirements of the customer and utilise company resources to present alternative options if required
- Take ownership and responsibility of customer issues to bring them to satisfactory conclusion
- Be accountable for personal development and contribute to the evaluation of performance in line with our client’s core competencies and learning and development framework
- Takes on additional tasks in order to meet departmental, project related or developmental objectives
- Compliance with H&S policy and procedures
- Customer support and servicing skills will be a critical factor of the role
- The role holder will have the ability to provide practical solutions and follow up on enquiries
- It is important to have good working knowledge of Microsoft office and data entry systems
- Experience in similar sales / customer service environment is important
- A good level of education is required, with at least GSCE’s in Maths and English (or equivalent)
You may have experience of the following: Internal Sales, Internal Sales Executive, Internal Account Manager, Sales Executive, Telesales Executive, Customer Services, Sales Administrator, Telesales, Account Management, Sales Support, Sales Administrator etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.