Internal Sales Executive Potters Bar- £22,000 basic + £15,000 realistic OTE within the first year. An opportunity to work within a fast-growing and financially stable company selling into a growing market. You will be responsible for generating new leads by selling a highly in demand service into a variety of industries whilst working closely with the field-sales team. Throughout this role thorough training will be provided as well as 1-2-1 mentoring from your sales manager. Therefore, with this support and a highly effective sales structure to work by, rapid progression is to be expected.
To apply you will be 'above the ordinary' and have a CV that details your achievements and exceptional qualities. Perhaps you have played sport at a high level or led charity fundraising campaigns or something similarly 'outstanding' like climbing mountains, undertaking the Duke of Edinburgh or similar awards, etc. As you can probably tell we are looking for an achiever with a 'zest for life' and a key part of the interview process will be based around your attitude, aspirations and determination to get ahead in life.
The ideal candidate
* You will be a highly driven and financially motivated sales person with a proven track record of success within a B2B or B2C sales role
* Unusually industry experience is not required but a successful candidate must have a minimum of 1-year sales experience
* You must be a strong enough character to close outbound sales and make proactive follow up calls
* This role is a jumping-off point for a tenacious and motivated individual who is ready to begin their career
* Ideal for a sales person interested in progressing into a field sales role in future
To apply please