5 months ago
Internal Technical Sales Engineer
Valves & Controls Specialist
Internal Customer Support Team
This company is an international Valves and Controls manufacturer with headquarters in Germany and factories around the world, producing a wide range of valves and associated equipment. They are the GB subsidiary operating in the British Isles from a base in Warrington by the M6 and M62 motorways interchange.
They are seeking to appoint a person to train into fulfilling the role as a Valves & Controls Specialist in their customer support team. Although they would love a mechanical or electrical engineer, a dream would be a Graduate, they are quite prepared to take on someone with an engineering biased mind and spend many months training them into handling the role for them. Come and impress them and see if they would take you onto the team!
The office based position would suit a candidate looking for a technical role in sales. The person is required to join their internal 'Customer Support Team' based at Warrington by Junction 21 of the M6 and you must be able to commute to the office daily.
- Handling technical and commercial valves and controls enquiries from customers
- Specifying products based on customers applications
- Preparing and processing quotations
- Reviewing and processing customers orders
- Expediting orders and documentation as required
- Working with the CRM "PiSA"
- Working with their external field support team to maximise sales growth and opportunities
- An engineering bias would be great. They need to give their customers the support they need and make proposals to them to enhance their processes.
- An excellent telephone persona. They want all their customers to enjoy chatting with you!
- Team spirit - a definite must have! You must enjoy being part of and contributing to a small technical support team of five.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Outlook, Internet and possibly Excel. Like many roles, PC skills are essential!
- Technical product training in Warrington
- Technical training at their German HQ, 2 x 1 week training courses.
- Software training on in-house systems PiSA (CRM) and Penta (SOP/POP)
- HoursMonday to Friday
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Private Health
- Excellent holidays
Come and impress them and join their team!
2 months ago
only 22 days until close
8 days ago
only 13 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close