6 months ago
Job ID: 253
Internal Communication & Engagement Consultant
Category: Internal Communications
Location: Embankment, Manchester City Centre
Role Type: fixed term contract - full time (6 months)
Working Hours: 37.5 per week
Internal Communications & Engagement Consultant
In this role, you will support on the development of our channel strategy, deliver creative and successful campaigns to increase colleague engagement.
You'll be joining an existing team at a busy time, as we transform internal communications so that we can further inspire and equip our people during a time back to growth. It is key that you have demonstrative experience
in channel development, communicating to diverse onsite and offsite based audiences, a passion for facilitating two-way engagement, and experience in message development and evaluation.
What We Need From You
* Experience working with a creative team to produce quality content with high production value
* A creative, ideas-driven person, with a flexible, adaptable, energetic approach to taking on new challenges
* Superb communication skills, particularly creative copywriting and excellent written English — ability to “story tell” and land messages powerfully
* A competent communications professional, with proven expertise in all aspects of communications across multiple communications channels
* Experience working with complex subject matters, creating clear and compelling messages to drive engagement and understanding across a broad range of audiences
* Proven experience supporting change initiatives and business transformation
If you are interested in working in a fast-paced, energetic team at the heart of Swinton Group then we would like to hear from you.
Turn your career move into #nothingtoworryabout.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit enquiry, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.