Internal Business Development Manager, Telesales, IT Software, Banbury, Oxfordshire. £28,000 Basic, £50,000 OTE (Year Two £36,000 Basic, £70,000 OTE). This one of the best career opportunities available to a dynamic new business-oriented sales professional that wants to learn, develop and significantly increase their earning capability. PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITHIN IT SALES OR SOFTWARE SALES IS NOT REQUIRED.
It is a rare, 'Grade A' career opportunity for a talented, tenacious new business hunter to join an established market leader at a crucial stage in their business growth. The firm is a well-established SaaS software provider that is both financially stable and cash-rich. They provide ground-breaking and market leading IT solutions to large corporate enterprises and are about to launch a new suite of products and solutions that will be revolutionary.
This 'trailblazer' is a leader in their niche field and are enjoying terrific success within a burgeoning sector that is growing by as much as 25% year on year. They currently boast major clients in sectors such as retail, online retail, banking, logistics, airlines and financial services. Your role is to introduce the products to new corporate customers and 'hand hold' them through the procurement process to closure. They have an excellent reputation for delivering quality services and place customer loyalty and retention as a high priority.
To strengthen their position in the marketplace they wish to appoint several new business sales professionals to take them to their next level and develop new marketplaces within the corporate sector.
Unusually, we are looking for a 'mindset' rather than specific experience or qualifications, so you must be the kind of person that always has an eye for new business opportunities and is a strong character that 'makes it happen'. The opportunity to earn is uncapped, and in the second and subsequent years, you should earn more than £65K.
We are solely looking for the very best B2B sales professionals that are new business-oriented and looking for the chance to break into the fast-paced IT sector.
To apply, you must be able to demonstrate within your CV both stability and sales achievement. Please note, that this is a business development role in the purest sense, i.e. researching targets, making introductions, closing for meetings and undertaking web-based demonstrations. It will not be an 'easy ride' and will require drive, determination, goal orientation and tenacity.
* You will be a passionate and energetic B2B sales professional with innovative business development practices that loves change and breaking convention.
* You will be hugely self-motivated, goal driven, results-oriented and motivated by earning potential (the potential to earn is entirely uncapped)
* You will enjoy learning new skills and take it upon yourself to ensure that you keep your sales skills up to date. Knowledge of using LinkedIn to network and identify targets would be useful.
* You will be highly personable with the ability to forge strong business partnerships at senior levels (clients are typically Technical Directors and CTOs)
* You will be a highly credible, trustworthy professional that is a confident communicator
* You will be a strong character with an explicit belief in your sales ability and ambitions.
* At the interview, you must be able to demonstrate a high level of commercial creativity, new business skills and be able to provide evidence of high levels of sales success.
* Finally, you will recover quickly from setbacks and keep going no matter how tough the day has been.
Please note that advanced psychometric tools will form part of the recruitment process to ensure that you have the fundamental personality traits of determination and drive which are required to succeed in this role.