Internal Account Manager, Software into Health and Fitness Sector, Leeds. Up to £23,000 Basic, £28,000 OTE (Uncapped) plus additional benefits. This is a highly varied Internal Sales role that's a combination of account management, customer service, training and technical support. Working for a leading fitness software firm that supplies software into the gym and fitness sectors. The ideal candidate will be from the gym and fitness sector or IT sales, and be passionate about health and fitness. You will be and focused on delivering exceptional customer service; IT minded and passionate about both emerging technologies and selling. In one word the company seeks a real 'star'!
Handling inbound calls, leads and enquiries your role is to handhold the client through the buying process through online demonstrations and ultimately, closing the deals. The products are sold on a recurring monthly contract basis, so there is no upfront investment required from the clients.
To apply, you will be a naturally warm and engaging character that is highly effervescent, positive and finds it easy to build strong business partnerships. You will be comfortable in selling concepts at a senior level, and the ideal candidate will be of graduate calibre with a keen interest in health and fitness.
The successful candidate will have:
* Knowledge and practical experience within the health and fitness sector. Or you will have sold software/technology solutions/SaaS and have a true passion for health and fitness.
* Previous experience working in a targeted sales environment.
* Excellent telephone and communication skills.
* Good customer relationship skills
* Strong team player with a flexible attitude to work priorities.
* Excellent computer skills (MS Office applications and Internet Explorer).
In return, you will receive a competitive basic salary, high on-target-earnings that are uncapped, generous holiday (plus statutory bank holidays) and an exceptional team-working environment.