Account Manager, based Bedford. £23,000 Basic Salary plus bonuses and benefits. This is an account development role with a progressive and growing company with huge ambition. Established eleven years ago they are now over fifty staff and have a fantastic track record of continuous growth. This is a varied Account Management role based from the HQ in Bedford with an occasional field visit to cement business relationships. It requires an organised and diligent account manager with some sales experience. We are not looking for any specific industry knowledge, but the ideal candidate will be looking to develop their skills and all-around business exposure to accelerate their career progression opportunities. If you consider yourself to be a top 5% candidate, then read further.
To apply, you will be 'above the ordinary' and have a CV that details your achievements and exceptional qualities. Perhaps you have played sport at a high level or led charity fundraising campaigns or something similarly 'outstanding' like climbing mountains, undertaking the Duke of Edinburgh or similar awards, etc. As you can probably tell we are looking for an achiever with a 'zest for life' and a crucial part of the interview process will be based around your attitude, aspirations and determination to get ahead in life.
So, what's required?
* You must have some sales exposure and have brilliant communication and customer service skills.
* You will be an unusual combination of sales and organisational skills.
* As a person you will be positive, organised, proactive and be comfortable with picking up and using technical jargon.
* You will set yourself high personal standards and targets.
* The role will also require you to become fully conversant on the products, so you will be the kind of individual that enjoys learning new information and is naturally inquisitive.
To apply, please