Insurance Sales Advisor
Our client is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Insurance Sales Advisor
Location: Thistle, Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Job type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract
About the role:
The company is now recruiting for a sales Advisor. They are looking for an individual to deliver results within a fast-paced Sales & Service team. You will be responsible for achieving new business sales and retention of current business through binding cover for their desired product on a non-advised basis. Working on a blend of incoming and outgoing contacts, you will deliver great customer experiences and be used to delivering consistently strong performance against target.
- Undertake incoming and outbound call activity on allocated products to meet and / or exceed daily targets
- Deliver on conversion metrics defined for both inbound and outbound calls
- Ensure that all inbound or outbound calls are answered to agreed service levels, within TCF parameters and to quality standards
- Utilise communication and negotiation techniques and skills to clearly explain the features and benefits of our products, ensuring that every customer receives world class customer service
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all customer contact to ensure that all policy documentation is distributed to clients in accordance with business procedures
- Acquire, maintain and record an accurate level of appropriate product and regulatory knowledge and skill as is appropriate for the role
- Ensure that all statutory and company regulations are followed to protect clients, colleagues and the business interests of the company
- Adhere to the contents of the Operating Procedure Manual and Business Unit Supplemental Operating Procedure Manual at all times
- Ensure the company's TCF principals are fully understood and applied across all customers
- Monitor attainment of targets as outlined on performance appraisal and during 121 sessions with manager
- Minimum 5 GCSE, Grades A-C including English and Maths, degree level preferred
- Computer Literate
- Experience of working within a target driven, customer service environment
- Insurance Experience, preferred working towards Cert CII qualification although this is not essential
You may have experience of the following: Insurance Sales Advisor, Insurance Sales Executive, Insurance Broker, Insurance Advisor, Account Handler, Business Development Executive, Business Development Representative, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Internal Account Manager, Internal Sales Executive, Telesales Executive, etc.