5 months ago
Reuters, the news and media division of Thomson Reuters, is the world’s largest international multimedia news provider, reaching more than one billion people every day. Over 2,500 journalists in nearly 200 locations around the globe deliver unparalleled international and national news coverage in 16 languages with speed, impartiality and insight to the world’s media organizations. Reuters stays true to the letter and spirit of the Thomson Reuters Trust Principles, ensuring independence, integrity and freedom from bias.
Position Title: Inside Sales Manager
This position provides strategic and operational leadership globally to Inside Sales teams for Reuters media content (photography, video and text) to aggressively meet sales, revenue, retention and organizational objectives.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Motivate, coach, and directly lead a global team of Inside Sales professionals
* Successfully drive team to consistently meet and exceed revenue targets
* Designs sales strategies to increase market share, grow revenue and improve client retention rates
* Optimize existing processes to maximize the team’s efficiency and create “best-in-class” inside sales organization
* Define and assign sales quotas and objectives – define KPIs to optimize customer outreach and pipeline management
* Own responsibility for accurate forecasting, business planning and performance monitoring
* Collaborate with marketing and Sales Excellence to define and run campaigns to build pipeline and drive sales
* Develop and implement a proactive strategy for prospecting new business, including customer outreach for leads resulting from marketing campaigns/efforts
* Hold regular call coaching sessions, pipeline reviews, one on ones, and team meetings
* Promote and monitor CRM adoption as a tool for pipeline, opportunity, and customer management, as well as measuring KPIs
* Execute ongoing training to enable team to achieve sales quota and support professional development
* Drive and direct skills development of each team member, promoting coaching and mentoring activities
* Conduct and assess employee performance through performance appraisal process
Global Customer Operations, Sales Managers, Marketing, Sales Excellence
Technical /Professional Skills & Competencies:
* Fluent in English required
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
* Demonstrated people management and leadership skills
* Proven experience in Sales Management
* Extensive insides / transactional sales experience
* Full understanding of the sales process from lead to close to ongoing account management
* Experience in call coaching to improve sales performance and customer experience
* Ability to lead multiple projects and activities while paying attention to detail
* Data driven – ability to use analytic skills to actively develop new insights that drive sales strategy and revenue growth
* Understanding of media client and content licensing business models
* Familiarity CRM systems (Salesforce) systems
* Experience in Content licensing and/or digital media
* Any additional European language – Spanish, French, German will be a plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.