We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
ADP is hiring Junior Sales Executives
As an you'll identify and cultivate new clients within a defined territory, driving business from corporate relationships built with Bankers, Accountants, existing clients, as well as direct prospecting efforts. In addition to selling ADP's cloud-based solutions to new clients, you will cross-sell solutions to existing clients, and effectively close sales from companies ranging from 1 -- 200 employees.
, to set you up for success, you will have a supportive manager, ongoing award-winning sales training, and we will engage your unique talents and perspectives. ADP welcomes your ideas on how to do things differently and better. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP. And when you make a name for yourself at ADP, doors will open for advancement opportunities and industry-leading compensation, benefits, luxurious incentive trips, and awards.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Work within a protected geographic territory to close sales, win business, and reach sales goals.
· Implement a sales strategy targeting key decision makers and business owners to build a network and drive business.
· Serve as a trusted advisor to your clients.
· Develop and maintain relationships with other internal groups in the territory.
· Bachelor's Degree or A level
· Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
· Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
· Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
· Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits, because healthy associates are happy ones.
· Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
· Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you've made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for?