6 months ago
AVADO Learning is the UK’s leading EdTech company; we help individuals and organisations grow with a ‘Learning that works’ methodology; AVADO’s vision is to become a global leader in online education. AVADO Learning has established itself as a major player in the digital learning space having delivered training programmes to over 200,000 individuals and 2,000 businesses globally; including the likes of GSK, FT, Saatchi & Saatchi, Vodafone, and EY.
We have exclusive partnerships with Google and the CIPD, building high quality digital learning programmes and, with over 30,000 active students and offices in London, Singapore, Hamburg and New York, AVADO specifically helps businesses and individuals accelerate ambition in two core areas:
* AVADO Digital (Digital marketing/leaders/business transformation via Squared Online developed alongside Google)
* AVADO Professional (HR, Learning & Development, Accounting and Finance)
AVADO combines the proven experience of the category leader with the commercial understanding and connections of a progressive VC group (being backed by Blenheim Chalcot).
About the role:
We are looking for a hungry business development executive to join our brand new B2B business development team. The role is focused on engaging, nurturing and qualifying senior decision makers at many of the biggest companies in the world through using the latest and greatest outbound prospecting techniques. You will be supporting our corporate partnerships directors daily by providing them with a never-ending supply of qualified opportunities to help our business achieve its ambitious growth objectives. We will invest in your future by training you in sales best practice and, depending on performance, you could be promoted to a revenue-quota-carrying role after one year.
What will you be doing?
* Sourcing new enterprise sales opportunities via highly targeted, hyper-personalised outbound emails, calls and LinkedIn interactions to build the sales pipeline
* Adopting an account-based selling methodology centred on researching companies, identifying key players and exhaustively nurturing your targets
* Building and maintaining strong, trusted relationships with senior-level prospects
* Understanding prospects’ business needs and personal responsibilities/goals
* Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales agent for development and closure
* Achieving and exceeding weekly, monthly, quarterly qualified meetings quotas
* Diligently managing all sales communication and activity through Hubspot CRM and Hubspot Sales Pro
* Crafting compelling sales emails that inspire prospects to respond
* Managing relationship with third party lead research company to ensure you are supplied with a consistent quantity of prospects to contact
What will you bring to the team?
* You will have a minimum of six months sales experience in a B2B environment, ideally within the technology or learning space
* Be smart and ambitious, self-motivated, adaptable and resilient
* Have exceptional organisational skills – the ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
* Convey a strong phone presence
* Be comfortable with high-activity call and email prospecting
* Boast excellent verbal communication and listening skills
* Have an aptitude for writing professional, creative and engaging sales emails
* Possess the ability to confidently communicate with senior level decision makers
* Have experience working with Hubspot CRM or similar CRM
AVADO Learning is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Accordingly, we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, trade union membership or non-membership, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age or being a part time or fixed term worker.