8 months ago
Information on the company
This exciting relatively young Fin-Tech company are looking to make a major step to becoming a bank. They have major growth plans and are now setting up a new office in Manchester.
The company is an independent, non-bank lender, focused on providing additional working capital to product manufacturers, distributors and dealer networks. Established by a senior leadership team with global experience and backed by a leading UK Hedge Fund, they are uniquely placed to provide a Commercial Approach; flexible, fast, and free from unnecessary bureaucracy. Flexible finance solutions to help grow businesses.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* This role has a primary focus for delivery within the UK
* Ensure CRM tool is updated, with regards to baseline data such as contact, emails, addresses, brands sold, contact strategy etc, such that timely and accurate reporting can be generated
* To support the Head of Business Development, when new manufacturer &/or approved distributor programs are signed. This includes collaborating with marketing to create FAQ’s, flyers etc, and to launch such programs to their dealers. Directly start the origination process for New Programs with initial phone contact, moving the dealer from Target to a mix of Lead / Proposal Issued (for field sales team follow up), or Proposal Accepted / Credit Submission. Work with Sales Support Associate to ensure these Leads flow into Field Sales teams diaries.
* Own lead generation of Direct to Dealer products, with initial contact to Targets, moving the dealer to Lead / Proposal Issued (for field sales team follow up). Work with Sales Support Associate to ensure these Leads flow into Field Sales teams diaries
* Work with marketing to support our social media activity, with regular feeds to DFC’s current and potential customers. Run such campaigns that may be required for new product launches / promotions
* Support field sales teams with existing portfolio, ensuring dealers not utilising facilities are contacted, and those requiring increases, are managed timely.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* Minimum of 3 A Levels or equivalent
* Strong interpersonal skills, as every bit as important as formal qualifications and the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the benefits of such
* At least 1 years proven inside sales or telesales environment with record of success within a highly competitive sales led organisation – preferred
* Previous Distribution Finance, or Asset Finance experience – preferred but not essential
* Ability to cold-call, overcome objections and gate-keepers to be able to book meetings
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work within a robust team environment.
* Ability to demonstrate an understanding of key business & financial drivers.
* Ability to work on own initiative as well as be led within a team.
* PC skills to include Excel, Word & PowerPoint
* Ability to manage self in a constantly changing environment
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Salary will be consummate with experience
* Role pathway is usual to enter field sales within a defined window
* Usual company benefits such as pension, health cover, etc
* This role is eligible for commission, based on activities
Apply for this role