about 1 year ago
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: London, UK; Dublin, Ireland
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like G Suite, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Develop a specific territory of named accounts in an assigned geography.
* Qualify leads, and subsequently nurture and work with them to achieve strategic goals in your assigned territory.
* Establish and develop strategic relationships with business and technology decision makers at small and medium enterprise accounts.
* Become a subject matter expert quickly and continue to deepen your product knowledge over time.
* Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Enjoy the support of team members who, like you, put our customers first.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in sales, business development and/or account management.
* Ability to speak and write English and German fluently and idiomatically
* Experience in business development for software as a service, middleware, mobile applications or similar technology solutions.
* Experience working towards strategic goals and delivering results.
* Ability to quickly understand products and to effectively identify how it can provide value to a prospective customer.
* Demonstrated comfort with the dynamic nature of a fast growing company, along with the ability to effectively adapt to change.
* Demonstrated relationship building skills that extend to internal team members in pre- and post-sales. Proficiency in all aspects of the business development cycle, especially qualifying accounts.