10 months ago
To manage Loose, Bound and Sampling sales solutions to clients and agencies across the Hearst portfolio in order to maximise revenue.
• Maintain and service existing Loose, Bound and Sampling Insert advertisers on a regular basis in order to maximise revenue.
• Canvass for new business from competitive press to grow markets and increase revenue and market share.
• To take responsibility for the achievement of the annual budget and to maintain weekly sales reporting.
• To manage and accurately forecast Loose, Bound and Sampling figures on assigned brands.
• Negotiate business with customers of high value, involving several levels of intervention.
• Assist on creative partnerships and large-piece projects internally that call for a Paper Tech solution.
• Construct, follow and deliver an effective and structured sales argument with clients and agencies.
• Research, plan and produce simple business presentations for both internal and external delivery.
• Be consistently aware of clients’ circumstances, business/market trends, magazine changes and budgets to remain informed and maintain a high level of professionalism.
• Keep the line manager informed at all times of all queries/complaints and deal with them as designated by the manager in order to maintain good client relations.
• Maintain organised correspondence, filing and contact management records to enable others to cover during absence.
• Ensure that the department confirmation of booking procedure is actioned at all times.
• To work alongside the Insert Traffic Manager and Magazine Production Controllers to ensure that capacity is monitored for each magazine. This includes monitoring of Loose Insert Hopper capacity as well as Section Break availability for Bound Inserts and Sampling.