2 months ago
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world’s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
About the Team:
We provide the underpinning Infrastructure for Telefonica solutions promoting the deployment of Infrastructure standards to enable quicker deployment and simplify the overall IT support model. These standards extend to shared Servers and Storage; operating systems; Databases and Support/monitoring.
The Engagement & Design Team acts as the “Front Door” into IT Infrastructure Delivery and IT Operations. It is responsible for managing all demand into these teams and is the first point of contact for all project delivery requests.
We assist customers in understanding which services meet their requirements and provide a single face to represent many internal functions. We build a picture of the requirements and convert this into technical requirements which can be mapped to
As an IT Infrastructure Engagement Analyst you’ll act as conduit to our internal customers, helping define and translate their IT Infrastructure requirements. You’ll be key in ensuring demand is captured accurately as well as effectively managing escalations to the technical teams.
• Monitor the development, documentation and analysis of business requirements
• Analyse and prioritise customer demands in terms of viability, risk, business need, and added value to aid the prioritisation of programmes and projects
• Ensure agreed IT services meet their needs and are delivered to agreed SLAs
• Work with portfolio managers to build a credible demand management function
• Oversee the process of costing, estimating and planning for a project or programme and gaining commitment from all parties to proceed
Skills & experience:
• University degree or demonstrable experience in a similar role
• ITIL3 Foundation qualification (desirable) and Or Prince 2 practitioner.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio & Sharepoint)
• Effective stakeholder management; both to the customer and within the internal delivery support teams
• An understanding and appreciation of technical requirements
• Experience with project based requests, managing complex work stacks
• Clear understanding of Service Level Agreements and the ability to support in the creation and amendment of SLAs and OLAs
Salary and benefits:
We are looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position, and in addition we have some great benefits that could include a bonus, life cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica’s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you’ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.