9 months ago
Infrastructure Consulting: Workplace Consultant
Travel: up to 80%
Salary: £50,000 £60,000 dependent on skills and experience + excellent benefits package
In an age of digital disruption, changing user expectations and financial uncertainties, our clients are under pressure to create engaging, connected and cost effective working environments. The digital workplace is at the centre of this conversation intersecting between people, business process and tools. The digital workplace is an ongoing approach to delivering a more consumer-like computing environment where employees can do their job on any device, anywhere, at any time; improving operational efficiency and meeting business goals.
Accenture’s Digital Workplace group consists of leading professionals who combine business and industry knowledge with technology expertise, to deliver solutions for implementing an engaged and connected workplace. Our services revolve around the Cloud and SaaS, transitioning clients mobile, collaboration and productivity environments to a modern OpEx based model. Taking clients on this journey to the Cloud often requires significant cultural change and the implementation of new ways of working. We guide our clients through this journey working with a broad range of business stakeholders to minimise disruptions and to ensure a successfully outcome.
We are looking for ambitious, digitally minded, consulting professionals, who can effectively and successfully combine business acumen and technical understanding to provide advisory and delivery expertise, helping our clients achieve the digital workplace of the future, today.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Perform Project Management activities delivering Digital Workplace offerings, solutions and strategies
* Work directly with client and third party teams
* Deliver workplace transformation leveraging collaboration tools, automation, mobility and analytics
* Operate within and manage aspects of diverse project teams, including onshore/offshore personnel, 3rd party suppliers and vendors, and designated customer resources
* Have an understanding of project governances, developing and designing project plans, implementation activities and transformation approaches that result in project deliver success
* Be familiar with current trends with the digital workplace, including cloud journeys regarding Digital Workplace Technologies (Productivity, Collaboration, Mobility, End User Device)
* Developing and supporting presentations which resonate with senior stakeholders, both business and technical
* Supporting and contributing to RFP and business case development, offering positioning and awareness campaigns (both internal and external)
* Developing client facing assets, specifically targeting Digital Workplace solutions