11 months ago
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Industry Manager in Retail you will partner with clients and their agencies to develop digital strategies to transform their success, identify their business challenges and collaboratively shape solutions that drive their strategic initiatives demonstrating how Google products can enhance their online presence.
The Google/client relationships spans multiple areas involving Google teams and will involve strong coordination across the virtual teams. Your primary responsibility will be to grow Google’s business on advertising products (search, display and video) but also to bring the best of Google’s wide products and services to your clients.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Develop a deep understanding of clients to formulate strategic client account plans to enhance Google business and achieve client business success. Build deep and broad relationships with major Retail clients and its media and creative agencies.
* Bring the best of Google to clients through coordinating a cross functional teams within Google to collaborate on projects to drive client success.
* Work with Google product experts to develop and deliver innovative creative advertising solutions for the client and their agencies. Work closely with members of the Large Customer Sales (LCS) team to pitch, plan and ensure successful implementation of clients Search, Display and Video campaigns.
* Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an advocate at targeted events and conferences.
* Work with industry partners to help strengthen the industry’s understanding of where digital can help transform the sector whilst building Google’s profile within the sector.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Online sales and business-development experience.
* Ability to travel within the UK up to 20% of the time.
* Experience with digital media and managing large advertising budgets and campaigns.
* Experience in retail or technology, either on client side or working with retail/technology accounts.
* Knowledge of Google products, particularly Search and Display.
* Ability to drive results and collaborate with major customers, creating strong relationships across many levels.