5 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Relevant experience in media with performance and brand digital marketing.
* Online sales and business development experience.
* Expertise in digital performance media and managing advertising budgets and campaigns.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Google's core products, including search, programmatic display and video
* Understanding of the sports and gaming industry challenges and opportunities.
* Ability to drive results in a matrix organization.
* Ability to develop vision for business growth.
* Proven skills in analyzing data, making recommendations and offering strategic consultation.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role, you'll use your excellent client-servicing and relationship building skills along with an entrepreneurial drive to work with customers on media propositions. You possess strategic and commercial ability and are looking for an opportunity to move into a new role in a dynamic client-facing environment.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Grow and develop relationships with key stakeholders across clients and Google.
* Explore and uncover the business needs of key clients and identify opportunities to transform clients' strategy regarding performance, measurement and branding.
* Generate business opportunities by presenting Google's solutions. Structure narratives to enhance product understanding and share detailed execution plans.
* Work with cross-functional, internal teams and collaborate on projects to drive client success.
* Increase business growth and ensure high client satisfaction through refined sales processes. Meet quarterly goals for objectives, including performance improvement and relevant product adoption goals.