5 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience in online media, sales, and business development.
* Knowledge of Google products including search, video, and display.
* Understanding of banking and financial services. Understanding of digital media, online marketing, and managing large advertising budgets and campaigns.
* Ability to manage goals and collaborate with and influence industry leading clients at the C-Level.
* Ability to understand the implications of data analysis and build a strategic story from this data.
* Excellent working relationship building skills. Ability to work well with fast-paced and diverse workgroups.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales (LCS) team promotes our product suite of Google Ads, YouTube, and the Google Display Network. Within LCS, you will work in a fast-paced and client-facing environment, setting the vision and strategy for how clients’ advertising can reach users and promote across the entire Google product suite.
As an Industry Manager, you will partner with clients and their agencies to develop digital strategies to transform their success, identify their business challenges and collaboratively shape solutions that drive their strategic initiatives, demonstrating how Google products can enhance their online presence. You’ll also consult using search-based advertising products and display advertising using Mobile, YouTube, and the Google Display Network.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Build sustainable relationships with leading clients, media, and creative agencies.
* Analyze data trends and client performance and develop strategic client account plans.
* Collaborate and consult with major customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing our client and agency base, and optimizing the accounts. Work with Google product experts to develop and deliver innovative creative advertising solutions for our client and their agencies.
* Work cross-functionally within Google and collaborate on projects to drive client success. Work closely with members of the LCS team to ensure successful implementation of clients Search and Display campaigns.
* Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an advocate at targeted events and conferences. Lead new product releases, internally and externally.