about 1 year ago
Do the right
thing for our customers, our company and your career.
Our Global Corporate Payments teams develop and deliver innovative, compelling and award-winning solutions that provide small and medium sized businesses with greater visibility and control of their spend.
We’re now looking for a talented and driven Implementation Specialist to join this high profile, successful team. The Central Implementation Team is based in Brighton and the role of Implementation Specialist is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, results driven individual who enjoys being part of a team, managing partners and building relationships.
The role is critical to the success of the German Sales Teams as you are responsible for ensuring a smooth and seamless end to end implementation, thus driving billings and growth for the business by creating ease for our clients to use and manage their card programs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of new corporate clients and driving a deep and valued relationship before passing the account to the account management teams.
The successful applicant would be responsible for the end to end implementations of new Corporate Accounts (Card and Business Travel Accounts) for Germany. The role would include, but not be limited to:
* The smooth setup of all aspects of the account including the underwriting process, company account setup, the card member application process, @Work, Billing Support Files, payment methods and other in scope requirements
* Providing premium and dedicated customer service to our new commercial clients throughout the implementation and enrolment process
* Providing early engagement calls and e-mails to drive card activation, identifying and tackling any zero or below potential billers to drive charge volume
* Monitoring the billing and payment process by liaising directly with new customers at key times to ensure accounts are billing and settled correctly
* Working with the Business Development Manager to achieve a successful implementation and handover to the Account Management Team
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Basic knowledge of Corporate Card and Business Travel Accounts
* Fluent German and English language skills essential
* Strong customer focus; Being able to identify and deliver customer’s individual needs
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent time management skills - Ability to multitask, prioritize and work well under pressure
* Commercial acumen with a basic understanding of Financial Statements
* Proven track record in building and retaining relationships with internal and external customers
* Demonstrate self-motivation, results driven but also a strong team player
* Proactively seeks opportunities for process improvements; Problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong change management skills; able to adapt in an ever changing environment
* Knowledge of Excel essential
Talk to our
people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative,
risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions
you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place
to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over
the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational
Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and
make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com orfor Russia based candidates).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time