26 days ago
* A HR Shared Services Team Leader to join our HR Shared Services
* Located at our Head office in Swindon
* £30,506 - £44,065 a year dependant on current remuneration package
* Send in your application by 7th December – Interviews to take place on 17th December
Nationwide’s vision is to be the No 1 retail financial services provider and offering the best services to our customers is key to our success. As a HR Shared Services Team Leader you will manage performance of a team of HR Service Advisors/Administrators delivering the day to day HR Customer Service operation to all employees and managers, ensuring a high quality service and consistent advice and support.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum you’ll need:
* Excellent leadership skills with the ability to drive high performance and lead a team through continuous change
* Experience of customer service having built strong relationships with customers and stakeholders
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written, being able to influence and manage stakeholders at all levels
* Ability to analyse information from a variety of sources, forecasting and planning work volumes and prioritising actions accordingly
* Thorough understanding and knowledge of managing and reviewing HR processes through a Customer Relationship Management system
* Experience of managing teams to deliver against SLAs and achieving business objectives
* Ability to coach managers, employees and the team on employee lifecycle issues
* Excellent problem solving skills and the experience of working in a pressurised environment
* Sound understanding of how a complex shared service environment operates
* Knowledge of employment legislation, complex payroll administration issues and GDPR.
* Detailed knowledge of Nationwide HR policies and procedures
What you'll be doing
As a HR Shared Services Team Leader you will be managing the delivery of HR administration and transactional services in a cost effective and efficient way ensuring a positive impact on customer experience.
* Manage, measure and monitor performance levels within the team ensuring objectives are met and identifying ways of improving performance levels
* Coach and develop team members to ensure they are reaching their maximum potential and performance
* Promote a culture of continuous improvement within the team aligning to the Shared Services shift left strategy and our efficiency agenda.
* Monitor and audit all employee data entered into PeopleSoft and associated HR Systems to ensure timely, accurate and consistent data
* Lead the team through process and regulatory changes maintaining high levels of customer service and experience
* Manage cost efficient administration of end to end transactional processes
* Monitor the customer relationship management system to ensure compliance to process and data security
* Pro-actively analyse and forecast resources for the team utilising the team effectively to meet business demands
* Work collaboratively with other Team Leaders across the Shared Service to deliver against SLA’s and project/business demands
* Ensure all corporate policies, standards and agreed functional processes are adhered to by all staff
* Manage non-compliance customer complaints on Customer Service related issues, liaising with your Senior Manager where appropriate
* Create a professional environment through leadership and develop a high performing culture.
Actively promote equality, diversity and inclusion within the organisation and lead your team in a manner consistent with these principles